Saturday, November 26, 2016

I'm raising money to promote Steemit

Hello everybody! It's been ages since I've posted here. I'm a songwriter and composer. I've written a lot of posts - like this one about writing on Freddie Mercury's piano - or this one about how Ned gave me my 1.3 BTC back.

I'M RAISING MONEY

TO PROMOTE STEEMIT...



TigerTime

Very early on I wrote about meeting Ricky Gervais after he called my music stunningly beautiful. Since then I've been in touch with a charity that he is involved with called TigerTime. I'm going to be making a piece of music which will be cut to clips of the tigers and all put together in Final Cut. Here's a preview..



Celebrities

TigerTime already has some amazing celebrity supporters including Sir Paul McCartney, Stephen Fry, and Sir Michael Parkinson and the potential for many people to see this video is huge. I'm planning to put the Steemit logo at the end of the video. More updates will be coming over the next few days.



All the money from my next few

posts will go to the charity

The more we raise the more chance of a discussion about where the money came from.

If anyone has ideas or wants to donate separately towards the Steemit donation for TigerTime then message me in Steemit.chat or send BTC here 3FczfbA2eRfR6f6FJTuYyBf6w9uSRos2XV

Author: @thisisbenbrick
 
'
SteemDaily © 2016. Member of Steemit Community.